- This event has passed.
February 28 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
We are pleased to announce that our next evening event will take placefrom 6:30 to 9:00pm, onThursday, February 28, 2019 at Belgo Belgian Craft Brewery in District 1. If you plan to attend, please send us an email at NetworkGirlsHCMC@gmail.com by Tuesday, February 26th to reserve your spot.
Venue: Belgo Belgian Craft Brewery
Address: 159A Nguyễn Văn Thủ, Đa Kao, District 1
Time: 06:30 – 09:00 PM;
Date: February 28, 2019 (Thursday);
Cost: VND 500,000 per pax, including tax and gratuity.
RSVP: Reservations are required via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Belgo is offering us a super duper variety of finger foods as well as their signature craft beers and other beverages:
- Belgian fries with Homemade Sauce (vegetarian)
- Fried tofu (vegetarian)
- Hoisin meatballs
- Onion Rings (vegetarian)
- Chef’s Garlic Bread (bacon, mozzarella and chilli sauce)
- Sea Bass in beer based tempura with mango dip
- Fruit platter (vegetarian)
- Chocolate Spring Rolls with Lemon Custard (vegetarian)
- House wines: red, white;
- Belgo beers (amber, extreme wit, blond and session IPA); and,
- Soft drinks (Coke, Diet Coke, soda, tonic, Fanta, Sprite), water (still or sparkling).
Remember, reservations to Network Girls events are required by email and once confirmed a 100% charge will incur. Cash payment will be received on-site. If you would like a red invoice (VAT invoice) from our venue, please provide tax info in an email to Van before the event. Cancellations will be accepted at least 48 hours before the event date. In the case of no-shows, an administrator will follow up on no-shows for payment. We will have options to suit a vegetarian diet.Sincerely,Susan and Van