Renaissance International School Saigon’s IBDP Scholarship Programme for 2016-2017: 50% and 100% scholarships are available for talented pupils currently studying in both ICGSE and non-ICSGE programmes.
Renaissance International Saigon School is pleased to announce its IB Scholarship Awards for the forthcoming two school years commencing August 2016. With a total value of up to VND10 billion, the IB Scholarship Programme offers the opportunity to study at Renaissance and receive a 50% or 100% tuition fee bursary.
For Pupils studying IGCSE:
- 50% Scholarship to be awarded to pupils based on results of a minimum of 5 A or A*, IGCSEs and a successful interview with Renaissance‘s Deputy Head of School and Head of School.
- 100% Scholarship to be awarded to pupils based on results of a minimum of 8 A or A*, IGCSEs and a successful interview with Renaissance’s Deputy Head of School and Head of School.
For Pupils studying in non-IGCSE programmes:
Pupils who are not enrolled in the University of Cambridge’s IGCSE program are eligible to apply for this IB Scholarship Programme. Pupils from any high school may be awarded the Renaissance‘s IBDP Scholarships subject to meet the following criteria:
- Excellent academic results of the past school year equivalent to Year 11 of British. curriculum for international school pupils and Grade 10 for Vietnamese school pupils
- An outstanding short essay, in English, to introduce yourself and your desired profession.
- Entry examinations in Mathematics and English
- A successful interview with the Deputy Head of School and Head of School.
The Programme Calendar:
- Application Submission: now to June 15, 2016
- Application documentation should include: IGCSE examination results for IGCSE pupils or 2015-2016 School year academic results and the self –introductory writing in English for non-ICGSE pupils
- An entry examination (by invitation): June 25, 2016
- Interview with the Renaissance’s Deputy Head of School and Head of School (by invitation only): End of June.
- Scholarship awards announcement: July 11, 2016
All scholarships are for two school years and are conditional upon the individual achieving a minimum academic level in their end-of-year report in the first year (excluding TOK and the Extended Essay). If the pupil does not achieve this minimum, the school reserves the right to reduce or withdraw the IB Scholarship for the second year.
Renaissance International Saigon School is a private school delivering the National Curriculum for England complimented by EYFS, IPC, IGCSE and IBDP to pupils from Vietnam and around the world. For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org. vn or call 3773 3171 (ext 218/219/120).
Image Provided By Renaissance International Saigon School