Boracay is one of the most holidaying destinations in the Philippines. The place is dreamy and you would love to see yourself amongst the white sand beaches. As dreamy as the place is, no wonder Boracay is gaining a lot of popularity nowadays.
In this article, let us explore all about Boracay and try to find the ideal time to visit the place.
What to expect?
The best thing about Boracay is that it is not at all expensive and travelling from Caticlan to Boracay offers a quick and economical option. You can enjoy the beauty of the Philippines without digging holes in your pocket. You would find some amazing cafes here that serve lip-smacking cuisines at the most affordable price range.
Due to the immense popularity of the place, it remains quite crowded during the peak seasons. Thus to enjoy some peaceful and quiet time there, you should visit here during the off-season. However, if you wish to attend some famous events and parties then be there during the peak season.
Even though Boracay is home to sparkling white beaches, there is much more to the place. You can, of course, enjoy the glorious views of the sea and accompanied to that you would also get some vibrant bars and restaurants in this area that would make your day. You can also go for the unexplored parts of the white sand beaches.
Some of the most popular beaches in Boracay
There are many popular beaches in Boracay that you can enjoy, some of them have been listed below.
- Puka Shell Beach- This is one of the most crowded and popular beaches in Boracay.
- Ilig-Iligan Beach- This is indeed a great spot for snorkelling. Exploring the beach is much fun while strolling along.
- Lapus Lapus Beach- This is a private beach and the views are quite breath-taking.
- Bulabog Beach- You can do a lot of adventure sports here like kiteboarding, parasailing, etc.
- Lagutan Beach- This is the boat docking spot in Boracay and if you are a photographer, you would absolutely love this place.
- Tulubhan Beach- You can find the local culture and some nice seafood in this place.
- Tambisaan Beach- It is famous mostly for coral gardens and reefs
- Crocodile Beach- You would have to take a pre-arranged tour here where you can explore a variety of marine life.
- Manoc Manoc Beach- You can find some great local cuisines here.
- Diniwid Beach- You would get backpackers friendly resorts here. They are comfortable, affordable and a perfect place to spend some peaceful time.
So what are you waiting for? Book a visit to Boracay and explore all these wonderful places. You can enjoy some beautiful sunrises and sunsets here, explore some great cuisine, try out sports and fun activities. From snorkelling to parasailing you would get everything here. And if you wish to spend some quality time with your loved ones or your family, then this place with the romantic backdrop is the perfect destination to do so.
Image by lapping