All of us would like be healthier, to look better, and to live well both physically and spiritually.
Living well is almost the entire world’s shared dream. As everything that is precious to us has been honored with a special day, why is it that we don’t have a special global day dedicated to the only thing which is really valuable to all of us, that is, living well? We can now answer this question by saying “it now exists”. This special day is called “Global Wellness Day.”
First celebrated in 2012, Global Wellness Day was established in Turkey as the “first” day dedicated to living well, and has now been accepted worldwide. Reflecting its success, in 2020 Global Wellness Day was celebrated globally with a 24-our livestream which started in New Zealand and ended in Los Angeles, once again drawing attention to the importance of “living well”. Global Wellness Day will be celebrated on Saturday, June 12th, 2021, worldwide and Vietnam.
- To recognize the value of our lives
- To pause and think, even if for just one day of the year
- To be free from the stress of everyday city life and bad habits
- To make peace with ourselves
- To raise awareness about living well and increase motivation, not just for today, but for the remaining 364 days of the year
This is Henri Hubert’s mission as Global Wellness Day Ambassador to Vietnam. To do this Henri organizes Wellness events in order to draw our attention to the good of living well and pleasantly. It also involves gastronomy.
With the help of the General Manager of the hotel Mr Mario Mendis and the Chef of the Sofitel Mr Cuong, the event was made on February 5th in the evening with some distinguished guests to celebrate the first official Wellness event of the year in Vietnam. A clever mix of guests from different industries:
Ms. Thanh Vân Hugo, (MC), Ms. Jade (Journalist), Mr. Rad Kivette (CEO VinaCapital Foundation), Mr. Khuất Năng Vĩnh (Journalist), Mr. Trần Bảo Sơn (Actor), Ms. Ngọc Ánh (Journalist), Mr. Lãnh Thanh (Actor), Ms. Lan Anh (Journalist)
A very delicate and wellness meal was concocted by chef Cường. the menu is composed of
- Grilled Vegetables Terrine from the Garden (with baby artichoke and Sesame Seaweed)
- Morel Mushroom Ravioli (Shallot Compote, Hay Foam and Truffle Emulsion)
- Pomelo and Orange Segment (with Juniper Berries Jelly, Coconut Sorbet)
Grilled Vegetable Terinne
Morel Mushroom Ravioli
Pomelo and Orange Segment
To fill up with energy and vitamins, the chef had prepared different recipes for fruit and vegetable cocktails. ! made with oranges, carrots, fennel, apples, grapes, ginger…! A natural fruity delight … Healthy, unique, fun and daring cuisine.