On April 23, Nguyen Hoang Group (NHG) officially began construction work on the International Schools of North America’s new campus at Street No. 20, Him Lam Residential Area, Binh Chanh District, HCMC.
Established in 2005, the International Schools of North America is the first and only international school in Vietnam offering the US Program of California Common Core State Standards, taught exclusively by American teachers. This program is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), one of the foremost American accrediting agencies, and is recognized by the US Department of Education. Students will be awarded degrees from both Vietnam and the US upon graduation. This solid educational foundation will see SNA students easily integrating into any university environment within Vietnam or in other countries around the world.
In 2017, following NHG investment, SNA officially started construction work on its new campus in order to satisfy the increasing demand of Vietnamese families as well as those of expatriates living and working in Vietnam.
According to an NHG source, the new SNA campus area covers 8,500 sq m, with half of the total space given over to green areas, allowing students access to fresh and cool environments. In addition to investing in facilities for teaching and learning purposes, the school has also designed a unique dormitory for live-in students. The school teaches a comprehensive curriculum ranging from Preschool through to Grade 12.
During the new campus construction period, SNA is offering an “Investment Opportunities for the Future” program to parents of prospective students, with 150 tuition investment packages available at preferential rates. Children of parents who participate in an investment package are exempted from tuition fees from Grades 1 through to 12 at the school.
10 Reasons to Choose SNA
- Graduating students will be awarded two degrees from Vietnam and the US respectively.
- Students will be educated solely by native English-speaking teachers, all of whom are highly qualified professionals and dedicated staff.
- The school maintains a student-centered educational environment.
- Students can develop comprehensive extracurricular competencies through clubs and programs at the school itself without the need to join outside programs.
- SNA runs an individualized support program to ensure all students meet competency standards.
- Students will be encouraged to develop their own character and life values; to attain maturity; to cultivate the Vietnamese culture; and embrace their own capacity for global citizenship.
- Inspirational teachers motivate students toward self-discovery, creativity, and constant learning.
- A weekly student report to parents allows close communication between parent and school.
- The school provides a friendly and safe environment that respects personal development.
- The unique SNA dormitory helps students develop a comprehensive sense of independence.
Text and Images Provided by SNA